Jedi Phoenix

Hey hey JP

Ckhupp

Ckhupp from over at MI

Some of you MAYYYYYY faintly remember me from about 8 months ago, Playing on the server, with Riku, during the time he was an applicant (i even think i applied on your old forums, and got denied hahaha) But yea......

Wasnt going to make an account, due to not knowing many JP members and only playing on MI server ever

but now i came over and talked to several of your members about some issues earlier and made an account, to say hello, and hopefully see JP and MI getting along better

Wait, what? i shouldnt have two accounts O.o ive never even been on these forums lol not before today at least

EDIT: OHHH did you mean riku's account? cause we're on the same IP for the next day or two since im staying at his house IRL atm (we're IRL friends)

Alright I'll take that. There have just been a few people who have recently been registering with more than one account to cause a few problems so I thought I'd ask.

As for relations, they will be as good as each of our members treat one another and our respective servers.

very true, But of course, cant garuntee the maturity of ANYONE on both sides at all times, so theres always gotta be someone to make sure things dont get out of hand if they dont have too

Hands up for "thought police"!

But seriously, this might be dubious coming from me, since I'm a JP, buuuut we pretty much seem to be level-headed as a collective, so the chance of us causing MASSIVE DAMAGE to relations is slim.

its when you can ''safely'' say you arent dangerous that you become the most dangerous

Now that youve said that

any of your members can do something

and refute it allllllll day long

and, just the day i was on your server i was trolled upon quite a bit, now i've never had a direct problem with JP, but i know the stories and stuff

Shrug, this isnt so much a mediation thing for me, as a hey ima get to know JP just because i can :p

its when you can ''safely'' say you arent dangerous that you become the most dangerous

Now that youve said that

any of your members can do something

and refute it allllllll day long

and, just the day i was on your server i was trolled upon quite a bit, now i've never had a direct problem with JP, but i know the stories and stuff

Shrug, this isnt so much a mediation thing for me, as a hey ima get to know JP just because i can :p

I am totally not dangerous.

*Backstabs*

Anyways. I stand by my statement.

I meant no offense :p

I would stand by and say MI isnt dangerous, but of course, the actions of some of our members have proven otherwise, which is the point of what i said earlier hahaha

All good, hoping things always stay good here tbh

Wait, what? i shouldnt have two accounts O.o ive never even been on these forums lol not before today at least

EDIT: OHHH did you mean riku's account? cause we're on the same IP for the next day or two since im staying at his house IRL atm (we're IRL friends)

thats acceptable, at least it wasn't the classic, "brother" scenario.

Archived