Jedi Phoenix

Goin' 2 Cali.

SonicPants

Depends on which part of Cali you are talking about. Sou Cal is having temps between 70-85 F daily for a while. We just had some rain so the plants and everything are nice and green. The beaches arent as crowded as they are during the summer and the waves from what I hear have just been ok.

Nor Cal on the other hand has had allot of snow in certain areas. I dont live up there so I cant tell you temps from experience but it should probably be within the mid to low 70s maybe mid 60s. Jizz would be more useful for weather up there though.

As for what you should expect what city are you going to and we can go from there.

Depends on which part of Cali you are talking about. Sou Cal is having temps between 70-85 F daily for a while. We just had some rain so the plants and everything are nice and green. The beaches arent as crowded as they are during the summer and the waves from what I hear have just been ok.

Nor Cal on the other hand has had allot of snow in certain areas. I dont live up there so I cant tell you temps from experience but it should probably be within the mid to low 70s maybe mid 60s. Jizz would be more useful for weather up there though.

As for what you should expect what city are you going to and we can go from there.

Dude I live east of LA. I'm not in norcal. Im literally 2 hours away from you :faec:

Anyway, It's been cold. I'm actually very cold, while typing this. That's my own fault though.

Also, flying, is awesome. You will enjoy it, unless you don't. Then I am so sorry it didn't work out.

Dude I live east of LA. I'm not in norcal. Im literally 2 hours away from you :faec:

Anyway, It's been cold. I'm actually very cold, while typing this. That's my own fault though.

Also, flying, is awesome. You will enjoy it, unless you don't. Then I am so sorry it didn't work out.

Oh ya, now I remember. Oh well I guess LA is cold (but unless you want to deal with traffic either go north of LA or South)

P.S. San Diego is sweet but too bad you arent around during the summer I'd show you around.

As Smity said, SoCal and NorCal are completely different beasts.

For southern California: Hot weather. Tool-looking guys. Hot-looking women. Tourists with fanny packs. Mexicans who don't speak English.

For northern California: Slightly less hot weather (inland) or much cooler weather (for the bay). Hipster-looking men. Hipster-looking women. Schizophrenic homeless people. Mexicans who barely speak English.

You'll be dangerously close to me.

Let me know if you end up in the Ontario/Upland/Rancho Cucamonga area, or the Yucaipa/Calimesa/Redlands/Beaumont area.

hmm idk if i will be, but even if i am there's really no way of letting you know cause i'll b there without internet :faec:

but i'll b sure 2 take some pics so u can c how dam sexy i am :shifty:

hmm idk if i will be, but even if i am there's really no way of letting you know cause i'll b there without internet :faec:

but i'll b sure 2 take some pics so u can c how dam sexy i am :shifty:

Well if you and who ever you travel with decide to take a day trip to SD I can recommend a few places to go and eat.

But if not have fun in LA just make sure you dont go east LA and you will be fin.

As Smity said, SoCal and NorCal are completely different beasts.

For southern California: Hot weather. Tool-looking guys. Hot-looking women. Tourists with fanny packs. Mexicans who don't speak English.

For northern California: Slightly less hot weather (inland) or much cooler weather (for the bay). Hipster-looking men. Hipster-looking women. Schizophrenic homeless people. Mexicans who barely speak English.

Haha, that about sums it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived