Jedi Phoenix

Holiday

oh but you miss my birthday D=

i dont care, have a good time ;) where you going?

Woot? Well I care!... but I don't think I'll have internet access there :/ then I guess I have to congratulate you with a little delay ^.^

I'm going to South Tyrol which is in Italy.

italy o.O i really really really really wanna go italy.

have a wicked time there =D im jealous XD

and thanks lol. there wont be a party -.- im not special semi, we all have birthdays =) just a happy birthday on the day from my ruskie friend will be all i like please =)

anyways on topic, have a great time, and let us know how it was! =)

no I haven't =( but when I get the money I will go one day. I really wanna go to Rome, Florence, and Lake Como (double barreled reasons for that last one... +1 to anyone who works out either of the reasons!)

hiking through the mountains is all good, plus in the evening you can still get some free time to explore, right? enjoy it =D

no I haven't =( but when I get the money I will go one day. I really wanna go to Rome, Florence, and Lake Como (double barreled reasons for that last one... +1 to anyone who works out either of the reasons!)

hiking through the mountains is all good, plus in the evening you can still get some free time to explore, right? enjoy it =D

Because at Lake Como parts of Star Wars Episode II got shot?

Yea, I think I'll have some free time then, but I don't know how fit I will be after 6 hours walking :p

Because at Lake Como parts of Star Wars Episode II got shot?

Yea, I think I'll have some free time then, but I don't know how fit I will be after 6 hours walking :p

You have won yourself a +1! there's still one more reason left... i'll give ya a hint, tis my favourite band (do some digging around, you'll get it...) ;)

and 6 hours of walking is nothing, try 6 hours of cycling =P of course, around mountains that would be quite different compared to what i do around my ever so slightly hilly areas XD

You have won yourself a +1! there's still one more reason left... i'll give ya a hint, tis my favourite band (do some digging around, you'll get it...) ;)

and 6 hours of walking is nothing, try 6 hours of cycling =P of course, around mountains that would be quite different compared to what i do around my ever so slightly hilly areas XD

Hmm, the only band I found which made a music video at Lake Como is Gwen Stefani with her song "Cool" so assume that this is your favourite band.

I hope I see this just like you afterwards^^ but I'm sure I'll be fine there =)

Just have fun, enjoy the sights, hang out with the people yer going with. The game and your app will be here by the time you get back. RL>GL

Ah ok. Thank you very much :)

To everyone: Cya in about 10 days I guess :p

Hi everyone!

I came back yesterday with many new experiences and I had a really great time with my friends. We were walking pretty much but it was worth every step. Sometimes we were in the mountains for 8 to 9 hours but we had fantastic views at 3000 metres height.

Anyway I'm glad to be back here =)

Archived