Jedi Phoenix

New JAWA server

TC...

Hello big birds of fire of the JKA world...

I regret to inform u that Jawa has suspended activities at it's current server. You are all invited to visit us at our new server: Deleted , hosted in the shining city of NY.

Hope the best for you and your clan.

(JAWA)=TC=

[ambassador]

Did we ally with JAWA when i wasn't paying attention or something? Because i'm fairly sure only allies are allowed to promote their servers using our resources. And i'm pretty sure we stopped getting allies because there's no one worth allying left in this game. And that was like 2 years ago at least.

Methinks you fucked up.

Yes i am perfectly aware of JP not being an ally.. also not an enemy. I play on JP a lot so i thought it was good manners to warn u guys of our server change. If u don't wanna know then im very sorry. Jawa and JP also have clan matches once in a while so i thought it would be good ure clan had the new ip. I see no reason for accusing me of advertising.

Anyhow..problem solved and u may find us by refreshing your server list.

Thank you

I play on JP a lot so i thought it was good manners to warn u guys of our server change. I see no reason for accusing me of advertising.

What you just did is basic advertising 101. Everyone knows promoting any of their own shit (whatever it may be) on other peoples' shit is just flat out advertising. Not to mention we're the most active server. Ergo, we definitely don't need warning of any other server or their updates.

A for effort, though.

TC it probably would have been best to PM a high council member or someone and let them know and then give us the opportunity to decide if it should be posted or not.

I can appreciate you wanting to communicate to us in case any of us decided to come there during a tournament or clan battle however it came across the wrong way.

Next time, you can avoid all the confusion and accusations by simply getting a hold of a member privately and letting us get back to you.

Thanks!

TC it probably would have been best to PM a high council member or someone and let them know and then give us the opportunity to decide if it should be posted or not.

I can appreciate you wanting to communicate to us in case any of us decided to come there during a tournament or clan battle however it came across the wrong way.

Next time, you can avoid all the confusion and accusations by simply getting a hold of a member privately and letting us get back to you.

Thanks!

WTF this text is not purple!!!!

It was a harmless mistake, you all can go suck a fat one..

I would love that!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived